- Live Casino
Unibet Bet Builder
- Deposit options: Interac, Interac (e-Transfer), Bank Transfer, Maestro, Paypal, Visa, Trustly, and Mastercard
- Minimum deposit: £10
Whoever thinks of a bet builder will promptly think of Unibet as this is one of the world’s most established gaming companies. Unibet was founded in Sweden in 1997 and is now available in most parts of the world where it enjoys a customer base in more than 100 countries. Its portfolio includes a bet builder that is available for football matches and gives players some extra tools to use their knowledge and create their own tailor made bets.
Unibet Welcome Bonus: £40 First Bet Money Back + £10 Casino Bonus
New players creating an account at Unibet get an excellent welcome bonus that combines the best of sports and casino. All you need to do to claim your own welcome package is read the terms and conditions of this bonus and deposit £10. The £40 First Bet Money Back + £10 Casino Bonus is only meant for players that are 18 years or older.
How does the Unibet welcome bonus work?
We’re happy to let you know that Unibet offers a wide range of bonuses, but the welcome package will probably be the first promo you’ll come across once you visit their website. In terms of bonus terms and conditions you will need to bear in mind that:
- The Unibet welcome bonus can be claimed by new customers only.
- This bonus is exclusively meant for players of 18 years or older.
- The minimum deposit to claim this deal is set at £10.
- Money back holds if the first sports bet loses.
- Wagering requirements are set at:
- Sportsbook 3x at minimum odds of 1.40 (2/5).
- Online casino: 50x.
- The promo is valid for 7 days after opt-in.
- Make sure to check the list of excluded slots and casino games for the £10 Casino Bonus.
How does bet building work at Unibet?
When browsing through Unibet’s sportsbook, you’ll be guided to a large number of markets to bet on. Most players will want to select multiple markets which are then automatically added to your betslip after which the odds are updated. Please note that:
- Unibet Bet Builder is only available for football matches.
- For now the service is only available pre-match only. Unibet states that the feature will be enabled in live betting too any time soon.
- Combinated bets can’t be combined with other Bet Builder bets or other betting opportunities and need to be placed as a single bet only.
- Bet Builder bets aren’t available for Cash Out.
- The maximum number of combinations that can be added to the bet slip is 12 combinations.
How to place a bet online? Read our complete sports betting guide.
Sports Betting Guide
Accumulator bets at Unibet
The accumulator bet is a combination of single bets into one big wager. Users place accumulator bets in order to increase their odds and maximise their winnings. This occurs because each single selection relies on the others in order for the accumulator bet to make a win. Unibet’s Bet Builder is one of our favourite bet builders as the feature gives us the option to combine a number of bets and add them to the same selection.
How to build your own bets at Unibet:
- Select an event: make sure to go through the calendar first and pick an event.
- Create your bet: go for the elements you want to bet on.
- Confirm your selections: always check out the odds. Only once you’ve checked and confirmed your selections it’s time to go ahead and place your bet.
More about bet builders? Check out our 5 tips for accumulator bets.
5 Tips For Accumulator Bets
Mobile Betting at Unibet
A growing number of players play on the go which is why you can download a mobile app in case you’re looking for a user friendly mobile platform that can be accessed anywhere. There’s an app for both sports and poker which can be downloaded for iOS and Android devices. Once you’ve installed the Unibet mobile app, you will also be able to stream over 10,000 live sports events per year directly to your smartphone or tablet.
Depositing Money at Unibet
There are lots of options at Unibet when it comes to banking. Both the traditional options like credit card and debit card are listed, but tend to take more time and a bit more effort than the e-wallets which are normally instant and therefore make it possible to immediately enjoy the fun. We believe Unibet gives players enough options in terms of payment solutions. Banking methods include Maestro, Paypal, Visa, Trustly, and Mastercard are some examples of banking options you will find at Unibet.
More about payouts? Read our guide about
Live streaming at Unibet
Unibet’s sportsbook is also widely known because of its excellent live streaming service. All you need to enjoy the live fun is some balance and you won’t miss anything of the live action going on. Football is clearly the most popular sport in their live streaming catalog, but rugby, tennis, and cricket are also widely viewed. Live streaming is also available on the Unibet mobile app for both Android and iOS users.
Why should you place bets with Unibet?
Founded in 1997, Sweden based Unibet is part of the Kindred Group which is an internationally oriented online gambling operator that consists of 11 brands. Today, Unibet alone has more than 1,500 employees and branches in Malta, London, and New York. Most players will be familiar with this brand name that is highly popular thanks to its:
- £40 First Bet Money Back + £10 Casino Bonus: sign up for an account, make your first deposit of at least £10 and get ready for a casino bonus up to £40.
- Bet builder available: the bet builder can be used for football matches giving players the flexibility to choose up to 12 selections.
- Promos for existing users: from bonuses for sporting events to promos for casino games, it’s all there. All you need to do is go ahead and claim your offer.
- Founded in 1997: one of Scandinavia’s most prestigious brands, Unibet is known as one of the biggest operators available in Europe. It’s also one of the biggest names in the UK.
- Cash out available: choose when to cash in your bets, even if the sporting event is still in play. Please note that cash outs aren’t available for bet builders.
- Free live streaming: Unibet offers free live streams for many sport events, ranging from big sports events to local games, available for both desktop and mobile.
- Many banking methods: whether it’s PayPal, Trustly, Visa, or Mastercard, there are plenty of options available to deposit your funds and withdraw your winnings.
- Legal in the UK: although originally Swedish, Unibet also holds licences in the UK and is fully accessible to players based in the United Kingdom.
- Sportsbook + casino + live casino: in addition to a complete sportsbook you’ll also be able to enjoy a casino and live casino. This explains why the welcome offer includes a separate casino bonus.