BetSafe – The Best Bookmaker and Casino for 2020! ✅
Betsafe is part of the Swedish company Betsafe AB, which offers a wide range of online gaming products. The bookmaker was launched in 2006, followed up by its ‘Win on Almost Anything’ campaign allowing punters to bet on basically every event there is, ranging from football matches to presidential elections. In 2007 they added an online casino and poker to its website, leading to more than 400.000 active customers. One of the services we enjoy most at Betsafe is their Betsafe Bet Builder and we’re happy to explain you why.
Betsafe Welcome Bonus
It always pays to play at Betsafe. New punters who wish to get an account set up can benefit from a 50% sign up bonus, up to €25. The bonus is available instantly in the players account which allows them to try the website with a little bit extra money on the house.
How does the welcome bonus work?
The deposit bonus offer (100% up to €25 + €10 safe bet) is only available to new customers making an initial deposit of €10 or more. The additional 20 bonus free bets are only available to new customers making an initial deposit of €25 or more. Please note that punters depositing via Skrill and Neteller are not entitled to the welcome bonus. For all others the bonus works as follows:
- Sign up with Betsafe.
- Verify your account and make your first deposit.
- Activate your 100% bonus up to €25 + €10 safe bet.
How does bet building work at Betsafe?
Betsafe is one of the bookmakers offering the popular betting feature Bet Builder. With the Bet Builder you will be able to mix and match bets across your favourite game which allows you to create your own personalised accumulator. This means that you can create your own tailored pre-match football bet and choose a combination of bets including the goal scorer, the number of corners, which team scores first, and which player gets sent off. You select the markets, add them to your bet and the odds will be calculated automatically.
Mobile Bookmaker Betting
Bet on the go with the bookmaker mobile betting service and never worry about missing a bet again. Their mobile app offers a seamless transition when playing both from your desktop or mobile. You can download Betsafe’s mobile app within minutes and enter vasty connected sports betting world where you can place your bets whenever you want and wherever you are.
Depositing Money with the bookmaker
Betsafe allows you to deposit money into your account using a number of different payment methods This means that you can complete the transaction using a payment method that you are comfortable with. You are also able to withdraw your winnings in a timely fashion. Providing your have given all the right documents needed, the bookmaker will always process your earnings as soon as possible. Whether you want to use a debit or credit card, or you prefer an e-wallet, the brand has a large number of options for you like Paypal, Paysafecard, Entropay, Neteller, and Skrill.
The bookmaker offers Live streaming
Login, place your bet, and watch the game from the comfort of your device. Betsafe offers live streaming on a big selection of sporting events such as international football, the English Capital One Cup and the English Divisions One and Two. Get involved when placing your bet, where you can watch the action unfold in front of your eyes. Enjoy the top football leagues in the Netherlands, Portugal, Denmark and become part of the action enjoying other sports. Whether its basketball, handball or volleyball: Betsafe caters for all your needs.
Why should you place bets with the Bookmaker?
More and more UK bookies have Bet Builders, but it’s fair to say the one at Betsafe is a cut above. You’ll notice a lot of the same options as with the regular interface as the Bet Builder takes a lot of inspiration from this, making sure building your bet is very easy to do.
- 50% sign up bonus up to €25: it always pays to play at Betsafe. New players who wish to get an account set up can benefit from a 50% sign up bonus, up to a total amount of €25. The welcome bonus is available straight after making a deposit, allowing players to try Betsafe’s website with some money from the house.
- Free live streams: Betsafe offers live streaming on a big selection of sporting events. You won’t miss out on anything when you build your own bet.
- Pick your preferred payment method: whether you prefer your bank cards or an e-wallet, Betsafe has the right options for you.
- Mobile betting: you won’t have to worry about missing a bet as mobile app gives you the opportunity to wager your bet whenever you want to.
- Outstanding reputation: The bookmaker is licenced and regulated by the United Kingdom Gambling Commission giving punters all the protection they deserve.
Cash out available: you will have the option to fully cash out the bet if so desired. It is very important a Bet Builder offers this option to their players.
The online casino of Betsafe has a large number of casino games to offer ranging from video slots, jackpot slots, table games, and poker. Not only does BetSafe have one of the biggest online casinos around in the United Kingdom, with literally a few thousand games (1869) to make your pick from, their game collection is also powered by the biggest names in the industry like Microgaming and Yggdrasil. There are also some table games to choose from, 59 table games in total, including online roulette, online blackjack, as well as some poker games. Baccarat, Megaways games, virtual sports, drop and wins are all available.
At BetSafe they’ve also thought of the live casino fans, offering a reasonable live game with just under 80 live games. The 78 games include 29 live blackjack games, 23 live roulette games and other live casino games such as baccarat (8 titles) and game shows (9 games). One of our favourite games in their live casino is Monopoly Live, presented by a real host and including a bonus wheel you can’t miss out on. We do find the live assortment would need some more games in order to make it competitive with other live casinos out there.
Betsafe Poker was launched in 2006 and has been successful for a very long time, powered by Microgaming Poker Network (MPN). In May 2020 BetSafe decided to join the popular iPoker network which is one of the biggest poker platforms in the world. This has resulted in quite a poker offering which can be found on a separate page. On this page you’ll find poker tables which are available 24/7. If you fancy the regular poker varieties like Omaha and Texas Hold’em, Betsafe Poker will most likely have all the games you’re looking for. Both beginners and professional players will be fond of the poker deposit bonus BetSafe has to offer.
BetSafe Bonus: what to expect?
BetSafe doesn’t have a welcome casino bonus for UK customers, but does offer some other interesting bonuses which you can’t miss out on. These bonuses are meant in particular for poker players and sportsbook bettors.
Poker deposit bonus
Get up to a total amount of £2,000 with the 100% deposit match bonus. In addition to this you can also get up to £10 in tickets from the new player missions when you make your first deposit. We’ve listed all the details of the poker deposit bonus at BetSafe:
- If you play poker with real money, BetSafe will give you Loyalty points. The more you play with real money, the more points they will give you.
- For every 250 Loyalty points you can convert a £5 bonus to real money.
- For every £1 rake or fee BetSafe will give you 10 Loyalty points.
Terms & conditions
This bonus does come with a few terms and conditions which we find rather straightforward. Some of the most importants terms and conditions are:
- Only one Welcome Bonus is allowed per player, per household and per computer.
- You need to register a Poker Alias before you activate the poker deposit bonus.
- The minimum deposit in order to apply for the bonus is set at £10.
- The maximum deposit bonus is set at £2.000.
Cash refunds on your multiples
At BetSafe they are also offering cash refunds up to a maximum amount of £20 if one selection from your multiple doesn’t turn out successful. The good thing about these cash refunds is that they’re available on all your favourite sports: football, e-sports, tennis; you name it. By making use of this bonus you’ll be able to place multiple bets in a safe way.
How it works
- Build your multiple bet: select a minimum of 5 selections on any sports you like.
- Select the opt-in: once you’ve selected your multiple bets, you can enable the insurance by ticking the dedicated box.
- Insure your bet: you will get a refund up to £20 if one bet turns out unsuccessful.
Terms & conditions
This bonus also comes with some terms and conditions. To be entitled to the Safe Multiples refund you will need to:
- Opt-in to validate the bonus.
- Place your accumulator bet with real money, bonus money is not valid for this bet.
- Have 5 or more selections at odds of 1.2 or more. The total odds of the bet accumulator must be at least 5.00.
- Place your accumulator bet with a minimum bet of £0.10.
- Place your accumulator bet with a maximum bet of £20.
- Stick to a maximum of 3 refunds per day.
BetSafe Casino offers round the clock support. No matter what time of day, you can always contact the customer support team. BetSafe offers customer support via live chat, a telephone number, and email. We’ve tested their live chat support and we are happy to say we got a first reply within 45 seconds and got the answer we were looking for within no more than 2 minutes. We haven’t tried their email support, but their customer service seems to deliver a pretty good job, so we think it’s fair to say their email support should do just fine. Do note that their phone number is not a free-phone support, which may withhold people from giving them a call.
Betsafe offers enough payment options for you to make a quick and secure deposit. The banking options they have vary from Visa and Mastercard, to popular e-wallets like Neteller, Skrill, Paysafecard, and PayPal while they also give you the option to make a deposit by using the traditional Bank Transfer. Most of the below payment methods are instantaneous (apart from a bank transfer and a credit card payment) and the minimum deposit you can make with most of these methods is set at £20.
- Bank Transfer
- Bank Transfer