William Hill Sports Betting & Casino Welcome Bonus
William Hill is titans in the world of sports betting and offers an equally enormous range of sports to bet on. Their extensive sportsbook has one of the biggest offerings available for punters in the UK and the same holds for their range of bonuses. We would dare to say that at WilliamHill it’s nearly impossible not to find a bonus that fits your needs. Now, get yourself a cup of coffee (or tea) and get ready for a complete William Hill review — including a very large list of mind-blowing bonuses!
William Hill Sports Betting Welcome Bonus
Starting with their sportsbook welcome bonus; William Hill’s sportsbook welcome package is made up of a very generous £30 free bet (given to you in 2 separate £15 bets) if you make a deposit of at least £10. At Bet Builder we are more than happy to introduce William Hill to punters in the UK with this bonus, as it is very easy to understand and offers great value.
William Hill welcome bonus: how it works
- Create your account using the following bonus code: P30.
- Once you’ve signed up, place a bet of at least £10 at odds of 1/2 (1.5) or larger.
- To find your free bets, all you’ll need to do is add a new selection to your bet slip.
- Your free bets will be instantly available on the drop-down list on the bet slip.
- You’ll only receive winnings from your potentially successful free bets. This clearly also means you won’t receive the free bet stakes amount.
Terms & Conditions
- The free bets can be used on most sportsbook markets, but exclude tote, pool, and lottery products.
- The free bets are valid for 30 days.
- The free bets are available for deposit methods other than PayPal, Neosurf, Paysafe, Neteller, Skrill, and William Hill Plus Card.
How does bet building work with William Hill?
Bet builders make it possible to take full control of personalised bets, and cash outs give you a lot more flexibility as well. We’re glad to say both bet builders and cash outs (including partial cash outs) are available at William Hill. Their bet builder makes sure you can create your own custom bets and the good thing is that you can also make your personalised bets on Twitter. All you’ll have to send a tweet to their Twitter account @WilliamHill with the hashtag #YourOdds and your selections, and they’ll get back to you with the offer. We advise you to send in bet requests on time to give the bookmaker enough space to process them.
How to place a bet online? Read our complete sports betting guide.
Place accumulator bets at William Hill
Accumulator bets let you combine several bets into one, but very complete, multi-bet. Acca’s generally contain more than 2 or 3 selections, and most sport betting professionals would recommend to include up to 5 bets, in order to find a good balance between value and risk. Very popular acca’s are (1) both teams to score and (2) more than 2.5 goals. Luckily, William Hill offer their punters a lot of options to build accumulators, giving you a very wide selection of sports and markets to choose from, and include them in one, single wager.
How to build your own bets?
- Find your sport: use the menu and find the sport you want to bet on.
- Find the odds: click on the odds of the bet you want to add to your bet slip.
- Check and repeat: do this until all bets are added.
- Confirm: you’re good to go. Enter your stake at the very bottom of the slip and confirm your bet via Place Bet’.
More about bet builders? Check out our 5 tips for accumulator bets.
William Hill Mobile Betting App
William Hill is one of the few sportsbooks that have developed fully native apps for both iOS and Android users. Navigating in these mobile apps is as straightforward as it can get, with all pages being fast and very responsive. All sections are laid out in an easy way, which might seem logical, but let’s not forget the amount of data William Hill need to add to their apps. It’s quite impressive really: odds, promos, live betting, live scores, bet builders, bet requests, customer support, banking options, even their online and live casino are all there.
The same can be said about the amount of deposit methods. William Hill certainly tries to give you a full range of options, including debit cards, credit cards, e-wallets and even prepaid cards. There are no crypto currencies available, but our guess is that most punters in the UK will have enough options to choose from anyway. No matter what your favourite method of depositing money is, there’s a very big chance it’ll be available at this sportsbook.
At William Hill they offer a lot of betting features, tools, and resources, you can use to get the most out of their sports betting experience. These tools will not only serve as valuable sources to prepare your next bets, they’ll also make betting a lot more fun. WH offer live sports betting as well, which can be found directly on the sportsbook page.
Most of the live betting options include football games, but those that enjoy other sports like tennis and rugby will also have some interesting options. Via William Hill live streams you’ll be able to assist any moment of the game. Other tools available? In-Play Schedule, WHTV, and podcasts.
Why should you place bets with this bookmaker?
Considering how long their sports book has been around, we just can’t deny we’re actually talking about an absolute giant in the online casino and sports betting industry. To give you an idea: the first physical bookmakers‘ offices and casinos by William Hill have been around since 1934. As like in any industry, experience is one of the key factors of trustworthiness and we’ll always keep emphasising the importance of playing at a reliable and experienced bookie. Other reasons we recommend you to place your bets at this bookmaker are:
- Internationally acclaimed
- One of the oldest bookies in the United Kingdom.
- William Hill is the first British bookmaker to enter the US gambling market.
- Holder of multiple licences, including the UK Gambling Commission (UKGC) licence.
- Very complete service
- Free acca insurances on 5+ selections.
- Fast deposits and withdrawals.
- Most attractive odds for both UK and Irish racing.
- Unique tools and features
- Live betting available.
- Live streams via William Hill TV.
- Frequent audio/video podcast.
- Cash out bets available.
- Broad selection of casino, live casino and other gaming options.
William Hill Casino
Although William Hill’s main focus is definitely their sports book, their online casino doesn’t make it look like a simple afterthought or whatsoever. There are a few hundred slot games, around 40 table games, and 70 live casino games available — making sure nobody misses out. We have come across casinos that offer a few thousand games, which is certainly not the case at William Hill, but we can’t say either we’ve seen other casinos that offer you the opportunity to play in a Macau-style or a Vegas-style casino. They have really put an effort into their casinos and the game portfolio includes slots which have some of the very best graphics. It’s very clear that William Hill hasn’t cut corners when it comes to their casino.
William Hill Live Casino
Wlliam Hill’s live casino is powered by the most reputable game developers out there, including Evolution Gaming, NetEnt Live and Playtech. In William Hill Live Casino we can find all the usual casino games, with some very entertaining customised tables like Vegas Live Roulette as well as some of the most popular game shows. In fact, game shows play an important role in William Hill’s live casino bonus, which we will discuss with you later on in this review. Those that like game shows like Deal or No Deal will love the bonus even more.
William Hill Poker
As William Hill Poker is part of the popular iPoker Network, poker fans can count on great traffic for both low and medium stakes. Playing poker at William Hill also means you can join the many cash tables, try your luck at big poker tournaments, and even enjoy a large range of specific poker variations. The poker page can be visited via the header menu.
William Hill Bonus: what to expect?
With some many sportsbooks and casinos to choose from, most providers offer very generous bonuses in order to push new punters to their portfolio. William Hill is no stranger to offering bonuses and packing their website with a full range of rewards — including VIP-programs, separate offers for casino and live casino fans, and great options to accommodate high rollers. There are plenty of bonuses to choose from and in most cases a simple deposit will do to claim your own. In order for this review to be as helpful as possible, we’ve included an overview of the most important bonuses at William Hill for 2020.
Casino welcome bonus
Let’s first look at the welcome offer. With a 100% bonus on your first deposit, this UK based casino matches your funds pound for pound up to a maximum amount of £300. As the minimum deposit to benefit from the promo is set at no more than £10, this welcome bonus should fit even those playing on the very lowest of budgets.
Claiming your own bonus is very easy as well as it is activated automatically upon your first deposit.
How it works
- Create your account by clicking on the upper right button that reads “Join”. Alternatively you can use one of the buttons on our page to claim your bonus directly.
- Fill in your personal data like your name, data of birth, and email address. These fields are pretty much self explanatory.
- Create a username and think of a strong password you can remember.
- Make your first deposit. Pick your preferred deposit method, but do make sure your banking method is not excluded from this bonus by checking the terms & conditions.
- Have fun! After your first deposit you can start playing and enjoy your bonus.
Terms & conditions
- The casino welcome bonus is for new customers only.
- You will need to opt in to be entitled to this bonus.
- Deposits made via some e-wallets are not eligible for the bonus.
- Minimum deposit: at least £10.
- Maximum bonus: £300.
- Wagering requirement is set at 40x.
- The bonus is valid for 7 days after adding it to your online account.
Casino: free £15 bonus on all casino slots
Create your account at William Hill and claim a welcome casino bonus worth £15. This bonus is a very pleasing promo — in addition to the previously mentioned casino bonus.
How it works:
There’s no need to make a deposit: all you’ll need to do is sign up and at William Hill they’ll reward you with a £15 bonus that can be used in their online casino as well.
Terms & conditions
- This bonus is meant for UK customers only.
- Players will need to opt in to be entitled to this bonus.
- The maximum bonus is £15.
- Wagering requirement is set at 35x.
- A maximum redeemable amount is set at £25 on winnings from the bonus.
- Any unused bonus will be removed after 72 hours after adding it to your account.
- The casino bonus can be used for a list of preselected slots, please check which games this concerns.
- Other games are either partially or not valid for the bonus:
- Pai Gow and Casino hold’em: 25%.
- Baccarat, craps, multi-spin slots games and sic bo games: 20%.
- Video poker: 5%.
- Blackjack and pontoon games: 0%.
William Hill’s Bet Boost gives punters the opportunity to get even better odds on their acca bets that include at least 3 selections. To make use of this promo, simply choose your sports, selections, fill in your stake, and select the Bet Boost option you can find on your bet slip. The maximum stake that can be boosted is set at £20, and the boost is available on nearly all sports, with horse racing and greyhound racing being the only exceptions.
Get back 10% of in-play losses
Both the Tennis and Cricket In-Play Insurance allow you to get back 10% of your in-play losses, up to a maximum amount of £100. This insurance will pay you back in free bets, giving you the option to make up for any of your potential losses of the previous week. Please note that wagers can be placed on single bets and on live betting games only.
Live casino bonus
Live casino visits should be quite entertaining anyway, but William Hill have decided to give a very daring twist to your first live casino visit by offering a bonus that is truly different from all live bonuses we have come across so far. Cool thing about this promo? That it’s especially meant for game shows. Sounds good? Start your live casino journey with just £10 bonus.
This is how it works:
Sign up and deposit at least £10 to get your own live casino bonus valid for some very entertaining game shows you can find in the live casino section. Choose from different Evolution Gaming productions like Crazy Time, Deal or No Deal, Mega Ball Monopoly Live. Check the promotions page to find a full list of the games that apply for this bonus.
Terms & conditions
- The minimum stake is set at £10.
- The maximum bonus amount is set at £10.
- Wagering requirement: 30x.
- Bonus will be valid for 72 hours after it is added.
Poker bonus: £100 Bonus Money
Poker players get a special £100 bonus when they make their first deposit giving them quite some advantage when they take place at the poker table for the first time.
This is how it works:
Get your bonus in 2 stages:
- First £10: for every 280 WH Points you earn, you will get a bonus of £5.
- Remaining £90: for every 350 WH Points you earn, you will get £5.
Terms & conditions
- In order to claim this bonus an opt-in is required.
- This bonus is only meant for new UK customers.
- Minimum first deposit is set £10.
As you would expect from a provider who has been active in the world of casinos and online gambling for almost 100 years, customer service is well organised in all respects. This is in fact a major selling point of William Hill Casino. Live chat can be used 24/7, while the same holds for email support.
We advise you to use the live chat option for easy questions and remarks as the response time is usually below 60 seconds. English, German, French, Italian, and even Polish or Japanese are all available for those that speak multiple languages.
William Hill offer a rather wide range of banking methods. You can make your deposits via the most common e-wallets, like Paypal and Trustly, but you can always stick to traditional banking cards if you find that more convenient. Please be aware that there are some significant differences between the different methods in terms of both minimum deposits and withdrawal times.
We want to stress once again that the validity of bonuses can also also depend on the banking method, so make sure you read the bonus terms before depositing your funds. Below we have listed the payment methods for deposits and withdrawals.
- Apple Pay
- Bank Transfer
- William Hill CashDirect
- Bank Transfer