100% up to €10 with free bets
25 Free Spins on deposit!
NordicBet Sports & Casino Bonus ᐈ 10 Free Nordic Bet
- Deposit options: Skrill, Neteller, VISA, MasterCard and more options
- Minimum deposit: €10
NordicBet is one of the most popular Scandinavian bet builder and was established back in 2002. Its main offices are located in Malta where it also holds its license, but NordicBet mainly seems to target the Scandinavian countries, although it’s been shifting its attention to other countries including Germany. Nordic Bet Builder is built in house and comes with very competitive odds on both well-known sports such as football and local Scandinavian sports.
promotion +18 BeGambleAware.org Terms and Conditions apply
NordicBet Sports Welcome Bonus
Every new punter at NordicBet will get some extra free credits to start betting with straight away. Upon registering a new account, you will receive a €10 freebet welcome bonus. All you’ll need to do is register, confirm your account, and make a deposit. Talking about a perfect kick-off.
promotion 18+ BeGambleAware.org Terms and Conditions apply
How does bet building work?
Once accessing the Sportsbook page, you’ll be able to make your choice among the wide range of markets available for sports betting. Choose any upcoming sports event to see the markets available and click on the ones you would like to bet on. These will be automatically added to your bet slip. This can either be done by a single, combination, or system bet.
Place accumulator bets at the best bookmaker
The Bet Builder gives you an opportunity to place accumulator bets on the same sports event. When looking at bookmaker’s offer we can see how their live betting section is rather intriguing and gives you more than 20,000 events monthly, which should be enough choice for most punters. The bookmaker live odds reach at least 94%, making sure you won’t miss out on the best football leagues and matches.
How to build your own bets?
- Pick your sports event: check out the sports calendar and pick the upcoming events.
- Build your bet: pick the elements you want to bet on and combine them into one bet.
- Analyse your odds and confirm: happy with the odds? Enter your stake and place your bet.
Nordic Betting App
More and more punters are turning to mobile betting and that’s why NordicBet has its own mobile app that you can download in order to play on the go. The ability to bet anytime and at anyplace with NordicBet makes sure you will never miss a wager. No matter where you find yourself, you’re just seconds away from your next bet thanks to this user-friendly app.
NordicBet allows you to deposit money into your account in a number of different ways. This means that you can complete the transaction using a payment method that you are comfortable with. Whether you want to use a debit or credit card or you prefer an e-wallet, NordicBet has the right options for you. Their payment methods include Paypal, Paysafecard, Entropay, Neteller, and Skrill.
Nordic Bet offers Live streaming
NordicBet offers live streaming on a big selection of sporting events such as international football. This includes the top football leagues in France and Spain, but if you want to follow the leagues in Australia, Japan, Argentina, and Mexico you can also watch them live. NordicBet also has world-class tennis with the ATP, WTA, Davis Cup, Grand Slams: Australian Open, and Wimbledon, for instance. Even ATP Challengers, featuring the game’s upcoming stars, and sports like basketball, volleyball, handball, and snooker are available.
Why should you place bets with Nordic Bet?
NordicBet has a very long history in Scandinavian gambling markets with hundreds of thousands of active punters. These gamblers can nowadays be found all over Europe.
- €10 welcome bonus: sign up for an account, make your first deposit of at least €10 and get an additional €10 to bet on the available markets.
- Free live streams: NordicBet offers free live streaming on a big selection of sporting events, including football, tennis, basketball, and American football.
- Excellent banking options: apart from the classic payment methods like credit cards and bank transfer, punters can top up their credit with payment methods like Sofort, Trustly, and Much better. Payouts are fulfilled quickly and on most occasions, your wins will be available within 24 hours after approval.
- Experienced provider: they’ve been around since 2002 and have a massive customer base in Scandinavia. This operator holds licenses in Malta, Denmark, and Sweden, proving that we’re talking about a legit and well-regulated bookmaker.
- Pick your favourite sport: apart from football, NordicBet offers bet-building options for other sports like tennis, basketball, volleyball, handball, and snooker.
Cash-out available: if you have a multiple bet rolling up, you will indeed have the option to fully cash out the bet. This means you can take what is on offer to you.
NordicBet Casino actually looks very clean and user-friendly. On the left-hand side, you’ll see the menu that offers the full scope of this casino, giving you a clear overview of what they have to offer. Nordic Bet offers slot games and table games from a broad spectrum of game developers, and the actual volume of their game collection is above average. At the time of this review, there are about 1650 games up to play. Although the number of 1650 slot games is quite overwhelming compared with some other online operators, Bet Nordic does actually focus on quality over quantity. As you would expect from developers such as NetEnt, Yggdrasil, Playtech, and Microgaming, their features, visuals, and prices are all top-notch.
NordicBet Live Casino
Nordic Bet live casino is a little less entertaining than the online casino. There are only 62 live games in total which is somewhat disappointing if you ask us. The live casino is split into a few categories, so players can easily find what they are looking for, which we always find important, especially when we’re on the go and use our mobile phone to bet. NordicBet does offer games from multiple providers and delivers quite some variety in terms of what games are on offer, including roulette, blackjack, different variations of poker, and, of course, baccarat. Live blackjack and live roulette both count with around 20 games each. You’ll find:
- Live Roulette.
- Live Blackjack.
- Live Baccarat.
- Game Shows.
- Live Poker.
Poker fanatics won’t be bored at NordicBet as there is always some fun going on there. The traffic of players is relatively high if we take a look at their Hold’em and Omaha table. At rush hour you can find more than 8 tables per limit, while you’ll also always encounter a game of Hold’em 6+. NordicBet Poker is also well-known thanks to their extensive tournaments which suit players of all sorts of levels. Buy-ins usually start from £0.1 and can go up as high as £200. In the poker lobby there are Twister jackpot lottery tournaments while speed poker games make sure players get down to business as soon as they join the table.
NordicBet Casino Bonus: what to expect?
NordiBets’s bonuses are quite something, as they try to please different types of players. First of all there is a casino bonus of 100% up to £50 + 25 free spins. This bonus carries wagering requirements and needs to be played through 35 times within 30 days before it can be withdrawn. These 25 Free Bets can be used on the slots games Starburst, Gonzo’s Quest Mega Fortune Dreams, and Twin Spin, which are all very exciting games offering huge prices.
Terms & conditions
- The minimum deposit is set at £10 in order to be entitled to this bonus.
- Only new players are entitled to the casino welcome bonus.
- The free spins wagering requirements must be met within 3 days.
NordicBet Poker bonus
Poker players can get up to £2.000 with a 100% deposit match bonus. Apart from that poker players can also get up to £10 in tickets thanks to new player missions for first deposits.
- When playing with real money in poker, you’ll get so-called loyalty points. For every 250 points, you can have your £5 bonus converted to real money.
- For every £1 rake/fee you will earn 10 loyalty points.
Terms & conditions
- Only one bonus is allowed per customer, household and computer.
- In order to activate the bonus you will need a Poker Alias.
- Minimum and maximum deposits are £10 and £2.000 respectively.
Refunds for selections
We all know how it feels when one slips through the net. At NordicBet, they offer cash refunds on all sport multiples with 5 or more selections if one bet turns out unsuccessful.
How it works
- Build your Acca: select at least 5 selections on any sports.
- Apply for the insurance: enable the insurance by ticking the checkbox.
- Ensure your bet: get up to £20 back if one bet lets you down.
Terms & conditions
To be eligible for an the above bonus you will need to:
- Place your bet with a minimum stake of £0.10.
- Place your bet with a maximum stake of £20.
- Opt-in by selecting the opt-in box on your NordicBet bet slip.
- Place your bet with real money.
- Bet on at least 5 selections at odds of 1.2 or more. The total odds will need to be at least 5.00.
It wasn’t a surprise to see that NordicBet offers solid customer support in addition to an excellent online casino and sportsbook. Like expected they were very prompt to react when contacting their live chat support. The live chat support desk is available 24/7 which gives players the opportunity to contact them at any time, which we find crucial in the competitive betting industry. We consider online gambling an immediate need that requires immediate answers in case of any questions.
If you need more detailed information or support you can also contact them via e-mail or telephone, giving you more flexibility to nail down your question or problem. In the case of e-mail support, you’ll need to take into account a response time of about 60 minutes which we find very reasonable.
At NordicBet they offer a rather standard range of banking methods. Punters can pay via a bank transfer, the most popular e-wallets, just as prepaid cards, or credit cards. There is not a big difference in terms of how much money can be transferred in a single transaction, although there are some differences when it comes to minimum withdrawals.
Please note that prepaid cards like Paysafecard can only be used for deposits and not for withdrawals. In this case, you’ll need to have access to another payment option in order to request a withdrawal. We recommend you check out the processing times and fees before you choose one of the below payment options. This is especially the case with withdrawals.
- Bank Transfer
- Bank Transfer