NordicBet Bet Builder
NordicBet is one of the most popular Scandinavian bet builders and was established back in 2002. Its main offices are located in Malta where it also holds its licence, but NordicBet mainly seems to target the Scandinavian countries, although it’s been shifting its attention to other countries including Germany. NordicBet’s Bet Builder is built in house and comes with very competitive odds on both well known sports such as football and local Scandinavian sports.
NordicBet Welcome Bonus
Every new punter at NordicBet will get some extra free credits to start betting with straight away. Upon registering a new account, you will receive a €10 welcome bonus. All you’ll need to do is register, confirm your account, and make a deposit. Talking about a perfect kick-off.
How does the NordicBet welcome bonus work?
That being said, there are obviously some bonus terms and conditions you will need to take into account. Luckily these are pretty straightforward.
- Register a new account, make your first deposit and wager at least €10 on any of the available markets from NordicBet’s offer.
- The €10 free bet bonus is valid for 7 days after registering.
- The NordicBet bonus works with a wagering requirement of 3x.
- There is are minimum odds of 1.50 (1/2).
- Players will have 14 days to complete the wagering requirements.
- Bear in mind that deposits made via the payment methods Neteller and Skrill will not qualify you for the NordicBet promotion.
How does bet building work at NordicBet?
Once accessing the Sportsbook page, you’ll be able to make your choice among the wide range of markets available for sports betting. Choose any upcoming sports event to see the markets available and click on the ones you would like to bet. These will be automatically added to your betslip. This can either be done by a single, combination or system bet.
Place accumulator bets at NordicBet
NordicBet’s Bet Builder gives you the opportunity to place accumulator bets on the same sports event. When looking at NordicBet’s offer we can see how their live betting section is rather intriguing and gives you more than 20,000 events monthly, which should be enough choice for most punters. The NordicBet live odds reach at least 94%, making sure you won’t miss out on the best football leagues and matches.
How to build your own bets?
- Pick your sports event: check out the sports calendar and pick the upcoming events.
- Build your bet: pick the elements you want to bet on and combine them into one bet.
- Analyse your odds and confirm: happy with the odds? Enter your stake and place your bet.
Mobile Betting at NordicBet
More and more punters are turning to mobile betting and that’s why NordicBet have their own mobile app that you can download in order to play on the go. The ability to bet anytime and at anyplace with NordicBet makes sure you will never miss a wager. No matter where you find yourself, you’re just seconds away from your next bet thanks to this user friendly app.
Depositing Money at NordicBet
NordicBet allow you to deposit money into your account in a number of different ways. This means that you can complete the transaction using a payment method that you are comfortable with. Whether you want to use a debit or credit card or you prefer an e-wallet, NordicBet have the right options for you. Their payment methods include Paypal, Paysafecard, Entropay, Neteller, and Skrill.
Live streaming at NordicBet
NordicBet offer live streaming on a big selection of sporting events such as international football. This includes the top football leagues in France and Spain, but if you want to follow the leagues in Australia, Japan, Argentina and Mexico you can also watch them live. NordicBet also have world class tennis with the ATP, WTA, Davis Cup, Grand Slams: Australian Open and Wimbledon, for instance. Even ATP Challengers, featuring the game’s upcoming stars, and sports like basketball, volleyball, handball and snooker are available.
Why should you place bets with NordicBet?
NordicBet have a very long history in Scandinavian gambling markets with hundreds of thousands of active punters. These gamblers can nowadays be found all over Europe.
- €10 welcome bonus: sign up for an account, make your first deposit of at least €10 and get an additional €10 to bet on the available markets.
- Free live streams: NordicBet offer free live streaming on a big selection of sporting events, including football, tennis, basketball and American football.
- Excellent banking options: apart from the classic payment methods like credit cards and bank transfer, punters can top up their credit with payment methods like Sofort, Trustly, and Muchbetter. Pay outs are fulfilled quickly and on most occasions your wins will be available within 24 hours after approval.
- Experienced provider: they’ve been around since 2002 and have a massive customer base in Scandinavia. This operator holds licences in Malta, Denmark and Sweden, proving that we’re talking about a legit and well regulated bookmaker.
- Pick your favourite sport: apart from football, NordicBet offers bet building options for other sports like tennis, basketball, volleyball, handball and snooker.
Cash out available: if you have a multiple bet rolling up, you will indeed have the option to fully cash out the bet. This means you can take what is on offer to you.