Rizk Casino and Sports Betting Bonus
Rizk is mostly known for its casino brand which has been around for a few years now. The main question is whether its sports betting offer manages to give punters in the UK what they would expect from a bookie. As Rizk sports betting has only just entered the market in the United Kingdom, there is logically a lot of curiosity among UK punters about Rizk’s reputation and online gambling products.
It is true that they’re a complete newbie when it comes to sports betting, but they do manage to stand out with their one-of-a-kind approach to betting.
Our guess is that the vast experience of the online gambling industry of owner Zecure Gaming Limited will take Rizk Sports betting to an adequate level in the long run. At the same time we do find that Rizk is lacking some basic services. Are you curious about what Rizk has to offer? We’ve thoroughly tested Rizk Sports as a bookmaker and casino and will discuss whether they’ve got what it takes to convince UK based punters.
Rizk Sports Betting Welcome Bonus
Rizk sportsbook initially offered a £10 risk-free bet for new sportsbook customers, but this deal has expired some time ago and hasn’t been replaced by another bonus ever since. This might also be because promos at Rizk are more leaning towards the casino games rather than their sportsbook, but that doesn’t necessarily mean there won’t be a new welcome bonus in the near future. In case Rizk launches a new welcome bonus for its sports bettors we will update our Rizk review with all the info you need to get the most out of your promo.
Rizk Sports Betting bonus: how it works?
Claiming your welcome bonus should work in the following way though:
- Visit Rizk sportsbook.
- Go for the Create by clicking on Sign up.
- Fill in the registration form.
- Ensure you verify and confirm your account.
- Enjoy your welcome bonus and play responsibly.
How does bet building work with Rizk?
Bet builders are very popular among players and this certainly holds for the UK as well. Bet builders make it possible to build your own bets, combining different games or elements into one, multibet. All you need to do is add the different bets to your bet slip after which it will be automatically updated with the odds for your personalised bet.
An example of a bet builder would be to combine a Wednesday night Champions League fixture between Paris Saint-Germain and Manchester United (home win for PSG), with a UEFA League fixture between Tottenham and Antwerp (Spurs to win with 2 or more goals) and a Saturday Premier League match between Arsenal and Burnley (at least 5 corner kicks for Arsenal).
Building bet works more or less the same across bookmakers and is actually quite a lot of fun as it makes you create your bets. Rizk Sportsbook, however, does not offer a bet builder.
How to place a bet online? Read our complete sports betting guide..
Sports Betting Guide
Place accumulator bets at the best bookmaker
Currently, Rizk doesn’t offer accumulator bets, but in case Rizk sportsbook launches its own bet builder we will update our Rizk review. In the meantime, we would like to invite you to read more about the options bet builders offer so that you’re fully prepared when it launches.
More about bet builders? Check out our 5 tips for accumulator bets.
5 Tips For Accumulator Bets
Rizk Mobile Betting App
Rizk sportsbook doesn’t have a mobile app which isn’t necessarily a problem as their regular website works just fine. The responsive website has the same navigation menu and overview as the desktop site with all the features and promotions available, albeit for players who access the sportsbook through a mobile browser. Thus, as long as you are connected to good wifi or a stable mobile connection you will be still able to make the most of your sports betting experience.
We often prefer bookmakers who have strong mobile websites over operators that make you download a special app to get the same experience.
Rizk sportsbook provides a normal range of reliable payment methods that you can make use of to deposit funds into your online account and of course, withdraw your winnings. At this operator, you can choose from the following banking methods:
- Credit and debit cards: including Visa and Mastercard.
- E-wallets: including Neteller, Skrill and Trustly.
- Prepaid vouchers: Paysafecard.
One of the biggest advantages of this online bookmaker is that you won’t need to deal with any handling fees when you make deposits and withdrawals. Best of all, most deposits (at least with e-wallets and prepaid vouchers) are instant, making sure you can place your first bet immediately.
For most of the banking methods mentioned above, you can deposit funds anywhere between £10 and £5,000 per transaction. If you prefer to use Paysafecard to top up your online balance, you will need to deposit a rather high minimum amount of £200. Please note that Paysafecard is only available for deposits, not for withdrawals.
In terms of live streaming, your best pick is to go to the in-play betting section which you can find in the live tab on the website. This comes with a rather neat design and a clear overview of the live events according to their sports category. It is true the big buttons make sure you have a clear picture of all the events going on, but in our option, this is also done to fill up some empty spaces. Apart from some useful game stats (including statistics like the weather conditions, stadium capacity, etc.), unfortunately, you will not have the possibility to watch live streams at Rizk. This hasn’t really surprised us as the Guts Sports exploited by the same owner doesn’t have one either, but this might be a disappointment to some users. Considering the newness of this sportsbook, we don’t expect Rizk to launch a live streaming service for the time being. If they do, you’ll be the first to know via our website.
Why should you place bets with this bookmaker?
Betting on sports is becoming more and more popular and a lot of operators who work with online casinos as their main attraction, have added sportsbooks as well to reach out to this steadily growing target group. Rizk has only recently added their sportsbook to its existing online casino and this is something to take into account when looking at this operator.
Despite the freshness, the sportsbook section appears to offer a reasonable amount of variety and high-quality products, allowing most punters in the UK to still enjoy their sports betting experience to the max.
- Spin along the Wheel of Rizk: for online casino fanatics there is quite a lot of entertainment going on as the Rizk Casino welcomes new users in a rather unique way: new players will get to spin the so-called Wheel of Rizk. If you’re lucky you will get to win free spins and cash. Regular players are also rewarded for playing at Rizk Casino. The more you play with real money, the more spins you will win.
- Strong licences: Rizk operates with both a Maltese (Malta Gaming Authority) and a British licence (UK Gambling Commission). Both European countries are known for issuing strict gambling licences and perform frequent screenings in order to make sure licensees are offering a proper service to their customers.
- One-stop shop: whether you’re looking for a website that makes it possible to bet on sports, play slot games, or enjoy the latest live casinos have to offer; Rizk has it all. It is in fact very easy to switch between the sportsbook section and the online casino or live casino as all the different gambling categories are accessible from practically every page. We really fancy websites that offer a complete service including sports betting, online casino games, and live entertainment, so we’re hoping Rizk will eventually succeed to offer a well balanced online gambling service.
- User friendly website: the rather remarkable Rizk logo, which found its inspiration from the popular superhero comics Captain Riz, immediately makes a very good impression on any new players looking for a cool and easy to navigate website. Clear contrasting colours like black and yellow definitely helped us reinforce the general idea that we’re actually dealing with a very modern and inventive online brand which has put plenty of care into their web design. Rather than filling the computer screen with an abundance of promos, winner stories and available games, Rizk spaces everything out gently, so navigating on the website always feels very pleasant.
- Live betting available: although it’s not featured as an option on the main navigation menu, you can easily access live bets once you’ve made your way to the sportsbook. The Starting Soon section and Live page show the fixtures you can bet on live. This mainly concerns major sporting events like Champions League or Premier League matches. For less popular sports you will have less live options at Rizk.
Rizk Casino is especially popular among bettors who are looking for an online casino experience. It offers both slot games and live casino games, spanning a total of around 400 slots and a very good selection of more than 70 live casino titles. For new casino users there is a very cool welcome bonus available while the Wheel of Rizk makes sure that frequent players don’t miss out on all the fun.
The offer of table games is below average in our opinion, but you will still be able to enjoy the most popular blackjack and roulette games plus a few additional games like 100-bit dice and Super Wheel.
Rizk Live Casino
The Rizk live casino is actually a lot more impressive than its online counterpart as it offers around 70 live casino games, which is more than average while this is certainly not true for their online casino. The live casino offers the usual table games like live roulette, live blackjack and live baccarat, but also makes sure players can enjoy popular game shows like Crazy Time, Deal or No Deal and Monopoly Live.
There are enough game categories available which all come with different stakes, so most bettors in the UK should be able to play on a live table they feel comfortable with, as well as enjoy high-stakes opportunities if they are feeling a bit adventurous. Something we need to mention as well is that Rizk live casino has added a few customer tables which is a very pleasant touch if you ask us.
There are options for Rizk Poker fans to some extent as there are more than 15 poker variants to play, including the usual suspects like Texas Hold’em and Three Card Poker. Unfortunately playing poker games does not count for the wagering requirements which we will discuss further below, so bear this in mind if you like to play poker games.
There is also no special poker client to play tournaments or other poker variants. Therefore, this might not be the right spot for advanced poker players.
Rizk Casino Bonus: what to expect?
Luckily there is a casino bonus available for new customers which is a decent one if you ask us. This holds for both the bonus itself and its terms and conditions.
Casino welcome bonus: 100% up to £200 + 50 free spins
Punters who are new to the website can take advantage of this casino welcome offer. All you will need to do is make an initial deposit of at least £10 and Rizk Casino will match the amount 100% up to the maximum of £200, as well as provide players with 50 free spins, which can be used for the popular Play‘n Go slot game Book of Dead.
How it works
- Create an online account at Rizk.
- Read the terms and conditions.
- Deposit at least £10.
- Enjoy your bonus and play.
Terms & conditions
- Deposits via e-wallets Skrill or Neteller are not valid for this welcome bonus.
- The bonus amount will need to be wagered 40x or more before it can be withdrawn.
- Different game categories contribute in a different way to the wagering requirements:
- Casino slots: 100%.
- Table games: 10%.
- Live table games: 10%.
- Video Poker games: 0%.
- Free spins will be awarded 10 at a time.
- Free spins are valid for 24 hours and will be awarded for 5 days in a row.
- This welcome bonus is only valid for new customers in the United Kingdom.
Wheel of Rizk
The more you play at Rizk casino, the more benefits you obtain. This is certainly true for the Wheel of Rizk, which is one of the main reasons punters like to play at this operator. Every time you reach a new level, you will get a new chance to spin on the Wheel of Rizk.
The higher your level, the more interesting the prices on the Wheel of Rizk. Especially in the beginning you can quickly move your way up to a higher level making it possible to spin on a frequent basis.
Prizes on the Wheel of Rizk include cash, jackpots (from level 10 onwards) and of course: many free spins including regular spins, super spins and mega spins. The great thing about all these spins is that there are no bonus conditions for the free spins, meaning no deposit spins and no wagering conditions. Although its sportsbook might fall short in comparison with other operators, their Wheel of Rizk certainly seems to impress.
Customer Support Rizk
In case of problems or other queries Rizk Sports customer care centre can be easily contacted via different channels, including live chat — which is available 24/7 for customers and should react within 30 seconds on average. The dedicated customer care team can also be contacted by email with an average response time of 30 to 60 minutes. Something we really enjoyed at Rizk was the option for a call back request.
Although we haven’t tested this particular service, we do find it a very pleasant idea that people who wish to talk to a customer support agent can request a call back. Not everyone is able or willing to make international calls, so the call back feature gives them an option to still speak with a customer representative. From our own experience, the customer support agents are very helpful, prompt and friendly.
Rizk offers a rather average range of banking methods to deposit and withdraw money making sure that virtually every player can choose a banking method that meets his or her needs. For both deposits and withdrawals there are no fees charged by Rizk casino or sportsbook, but please make sure your payment method, credit card or debit card company doesn’t charge you any fees. Apart from credit card payments and bank transfers, all transactions should be instantly available for players. Please note that Paysafecard is only available for deposits while the opposite is true for bank wire transfers.
More about payouts? Read our guide about
- Bank wire transfer