100% Poker Welcome Bonus up to $1,000
No free bets yet available
TigerGaming Sports Betting & Casino Welcome Bonus
- Deposit options: Money Order, Person to Person, EcoPayz, Skrill, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Stellar, Tether, Dogecoin, Ethereum, Solana, Bitcoin Cash, Chainlink, Ripple, Bank Wire Transfer, MoneyGram, JCB, Diners Club, Neteller, Skrill, Neteller, Cardano, Bank Wire Transfer, and Cheque
- Minimum deposit: $50
We’ve been in the online gambling business for some years now and one of the first online gaming brands in the industry was TigerGaming. Once launched for the poker minded in ‘99, it has managed to both impressively expand its portfolio and still be in business two decades after. However, over the years the online gaming industry has made it difficult for the most traditional operators like this one, so it is good to see that they’ve changed with the times and are still going strong. What to expect if you’re new to TigerGaming? An upgraded site that now includes a complete sports betting platform, online casino, live dealer casino, and even gives crypto currency a special place. At the end of this review you’ll have a clear picture about our overall opinion and whether (or not) it is worth your time and wagers.
TigerGaming Bonus: 10% Casino or Sports Crypto Boost
TigerGaming likes to follow a different approach than other bookies which you’ll note as soon as you’re about to claim your first bonus. Instead of giving players a match bonus, they will get a crypto boost bonus of 10%. Although not a specific welcome bonus for the sportsbook, we’ll treat it that way as there is no separate welcome sports deal. We didn’t find the bonus terms to be very clear, but after contacting customer support we were informed that this deposit bonus is valid for both casino games and sports. Making use of this bonus does require the user to own crypto currency, but those that do will have loads of options to choose from as you’ll get a 10% boost on different currencies like Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Tether, and USD Coin deposits. Make sure to check the full list of available crypto currencies on the relevant bonus page.
How it works
- Click on this bonus link and visit TigerGaming’s website.
- Go for the Register button.
- Follow the steps and fill in the details in the registration form.
- Double check your details and confirm your account.
- Make a deposit with your preferred crypto currency.
Terms & Conditions
- The 10% crypto boost is added to your cash balance automatically.
- This is a cash balance bonus, not a free play bonus.
- Non-boosted deposits will be subject to 1x wagering requirements.
- The boosted deposit amount is subject to 10x wagering requirements.
- This 10% crypto bonus is valid for 30 days.
How does bet building work?
Most sportsbooks nowadays offer a bet builder as it gives players the flexibility to bet on multiple sports events and get the most out of their knowledge. This certainly holds for TigerGaming that lets its users build their own bets. A bet builder allows users to bet on multiple games or elements. They can select different sorts of bets and then add them to your bet slip to create a single combined bet. There is a limited number of selections allowed, some operators limit it to 6 selections, some to 10, or pretty much anything in between. Making correct predictions make sure you will make higher wins, but one loss can also break your complete bet. Often, it’s all or nothing with this type of bet builders.
How to place a bet online? Read our complete sports betting guide.
Place accumulator bets at the best bookmaker
TigerGaming’s bet builder is instantly available and all you need to do is add your bets to the bet slip. Its bet slip is typically used for football games which you’ll recognise by the American s-word used on the other side of the ocean (which we’ll avoid using here) to refer to the beautiful game of football. Once you have added all the games and selections to the bet slip you will see the odds and potential win which is the moment to double check whether you like what you see. In case you do, go ahead and confirm your bet. For all skilled bettors, the launch of the bet builder is probably the best that could’ve happened to the industry.
More about bet builders? Check out our 5 tips for accumulator bets.
Mobile Betting App
TigerGaming doesn’t offer an app, but has a site where you can make your mobile bet. Just go ahead and open the website and you’ll see how the site is adapted to a mobile screen. As this isn’t the same (e.g. responsive) website, but a dedicated mobile site, our smartphone experience wasn’t as good as our desktop session. We would recommend this bookmaker to either launch a responsive website or come up with an app.
Something we highly enjoyed was their banking page as this is where you’ll be guided to once you have registered your account. There are lots of payment options available and we come across a nice mix of traditional banking methods, e-wallets, and crypto. The number of crypto options is impressive and we even discovered a few crypto currencies we hadn’t heard of before like Chainlink and Cardano. Other popular crypto are widely available with Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Ripple, and Ethereum being the most common names. Depending on the preferred deposit method, depositing money starts from $10.
Unfortunately, TigerGaming doesn’t have a live streaming service which is something we would’ve expected from an operator as experienced as this. Then again, not all sportsbooks offer live streams and we don’t think TigerGaming will start offering one.
Why should you place bets with this bookmaker?
You won’t find a lot of bookmakers that enjoy as much experience as TigerGaming which is one of their unique selling points. Ever since they were launched in ‘99 they have managed to keep up with the industry’s demands which is one of the reasons you’ll be able to bet on anything that concerns sports or casino and this isn’t only limited to online casino games as there is a decent live dealer casino to be found here too. Some of the main reasons that should convince you to place your bets with this bookmaker are:
- Going strong since ‘99: TigerGaming is situated in Malta, licenced in Curaçao and offers its service to customers from all over the world. It has done so since 1999 which means they’re considered one of the industry’s sports betting veterans. The experience of expertise of TigerGaming is especially notable when it comes to the bonuses being offered and the increase of products offered over the years. Initially, TigerGaming was focused on poker fanaticos, but it now covers most services. While doing so it has managed to outperform most of its competitors.
- Crypto fully available: TigerGaming definitely knows how to get the most out of today’s innovations which is especially true for their banking page. If you own one of multiple cryptocurrencies you probably will be able to make your deposits with your favourite coin. TigerGaming accepts digital currencies like Litecoin (LTC), Ripple (XRP), Dogecoin (DOGE), Ethereum (ETH), and of course Bitcoin (BTC).
- Complete betting platform: TigerGaming’s platform spans the whole spectrum of gaming which for most people means that they should be able to bet on sports, online casino games, live dealer titles, and poker. Sports betting is allowed on live events as well which gives players a fully interactive platform. Sports that are highly popular to bet on at TigerGaming are football, tennis, and boxing. As TigerGaming is originally North-America oriented you will see the order of the most popular sports can differ from what we’re used to in Europe.
- Build your own bets: TigerGaming gives its players the option to build their own bets and combine multiple games or elements. We find their bet builder fairly easy to use and we’re happy they integrated it into their offer. TigerGaming’s bet builder is mostly used to combine multiple football games.
- 24/7/365 customer support: TigerGaming’s customer support representatives are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Apart from always being available for your questions or concerns, their service desk seems to know what they’re doing. They’d better be as they’ve been around for over two decades now.
For players that are more into online casino games, there is an online casino lobby that is filled with slots, table games, and even live table games if you fancy live dealer games. We were a bit disappointed with their casino offer and although we understand that TigerGaming is more poker and sports oriented than focused on online casino games, we find their casino lobby to be below average. Don’t get us wrong, it’s always great to see that casino games are facilitated in addition to a sports betting platform, but once you go ahead and add a casino to the assortment, you might as well add one that is worthwhile.
TigerGaming’s live dealer section is slightly better, which is why you’ll find just under 20 games lined up for you. This isn’t a lot, but we’ve come across lots of casinos that literally offer thousands of games and have an equally sized live lobby. Visionary iGaming is the live provider TigerGaming works with which doesn’t quite offer the same service level as Evolution or Pragmatic Play Live. What we did enjoy was to find a different company than the usual likes which we believe will be considered refreshing to some. We don’t see software by Visionary iGaming being offered by a lot of other casinos which is both a good and a bad thing. The streaming quality isn’t as good as what we’re used to seeing and the dealer’s seem less friendly than at other providers, but the betting limits are a lot more flexible on the other hand. To give you an example: you can play for $5 to $5,000 per hand at the blackjack tables, while the roulette tables accept stakes ranging from $1 to $5,000.
As we already mentioned, when TigerGaming started, it was a poker-only website. While the poker sector has had its battles in recent years to stay relevant, it is great to see this experienced poker brand still in the space. Users that enjoy poker will be delighted to see a full tournament schedule as well as a nice range of cash games. The days of every poker room being jam-packed with players from around the world are long gone, but we did see a lot of available cash games running. In fact, the smaller tournament fields basically mean you have a better chance of making a win without having to play for 12 hours at a time. The poker client is available for Mac, PC, both download and web based.
TigerGaming Casino Bonus: what to expect?
Although we were a bit disappointed with the lack of a fully dedicated sportsbook welcome offer, we are very pleased with the other promos available. Sit back and get ready for thousands of dollars of poker and casino bonuses. Here’s what’s on offer:
Casino welcome offer: 300% up to $3,000
This welcome bonus is meant for people that sign up to TigerGaming’s casino. With up to 100% bonus cash handed out for the first three deposits, we expect most casino players will enjoy the welcome gift and the fair bonus terms attached to them. The maximum amount you can claim goes up to $1,000 per deposit which adds up to $3,000 in total for three deposits. This also means you would need to make $1,000 deposits to get the most out of it.
How it works
- Get a 100% casino welcome bonus for the first three deposits.
- Minimum deposit: $25.
- The maximum amount that can be claimed is $3,000.
- Wagering requirements: 30x.
- The casino bonus is valid for 30 days.
- Some games contribute to different percentages on wagering requirements. While slot games contribute for a full 100%, other games contribute for lower percentages. Live dealer games and progressive jackpot games are excluded from the casino bonus. Please check out the bonus terms for the full list.
New Free Spins Frenzy – Thursdays – Play To Win
Play slot games on Thursdays when the so-called Free Spins Frenzy is on and the house will reward you for your spins. Claim up to 100 free spins when you hit the reels on the BetSoft games Reels of Wealth, Tiger’s Claw and Sugar Pop II. These games and titles may be subject to change to make sure to check out whether this promo is still valid.
How it works
- Sign in.
- To be eligible for a free spin you need to make 10 spins with a minimum bet of $3,00 per spin on any of the above games.
- Make your spins.
- Make 10 spins with a minimum bet of $3,00 per spin on Reels of Wealth, Tiger’s Claw and Sugar Pop II.
- A maximum of 100 free spins per player can be awarded.
- Free spins are automatically awarded and expire 48 hours from the time that they are awarded.
- There are no wagering requirements to money won with the free-spins.
Although we consider the crypto bonus as an alternative to a welcome bonus, it isn’t. Crypto bonuses are temporary bonuses according to TigerGaming, so make sure you check out their bonus page to be updated about all the latest.
Poker player: $1,000 welcome offer up to $1,000
Poker players will mostly enjoy what’s on offer for them once they sign up. In fact, for some players, the poker welcome bonus of $1,000 might be the exact reason to create an account at TigerGaming. This is quite a welcome deal if you ask us, but we do always recommend players to check out the bonus terms. In this case, the $1,000 welcome offer is awarded on deposits between $50 and $1,000 and works as follows:
How it works
- Every time a player earns $50 in rake, TigerGaming’s releases an amount of $5. This continues until all of the bonus money has been released.
- Claim this bonus by making use of the bonus code NEWTG.
- Validity of the poker welcome deal: 30 days.
- Minimum deposit: $50.
- Maximum bonus: $1,000.
TigerGaming’s customer support agents have proven to be as skilled and experienced as the company they work for which is definitely something we’re pleased with to let you know. We had to contact them quite a lot of times and everytime we were well assisted. In case you need to contact the customer service department yourself, there are a few options including live chat and email. That should be sufficient for most players and this probably holds for the 234/7/365 availability as well. We found their service desk to be both responsive and friendly. Live chat is definitely the fastest way to get a hold on someone who can help you. Depending on your query you’ll be transferred to a support agent that can help you with your problem or question. Expect an immediate response.
TigerGaming enjoys a lot of experience as they were launched in ‘99 as a poker site. Add +20 years of experience, a sportsbook, casino, live dealer section, wide range of bonuses and an equally wide array of payment options and you’ll have everything you need to make a wager; whether it’s a sports game or a casino game you’re after. It does lack a few features we expected from an operator as experienced as this, which particularly means we missed a live streaming service and a specific sportsbook bonus. Something we mostly enjoyed was the option to make deposits and withdrawals with both traditional and modern banking methods with the many crypto currencies available, something you won’t see at a lot of other casinos or sportsbooks. People that own crypto will enjoy the many options they feature with Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Dogecoin being among the most popular currencies and less known options such as Chainlink or Cardano being available too. Minimum deposit limits start at $10 for e-wallets and $20 if you go for crypto.
More about payouts? Read our guide about
|Deposit options||Withdrawal options|
|Money Order||Bank Wire Transfer|
|Person to Person||Cheque|
|Bitcoin||Person to Person|
|Litecoin||Bank Wire Transfer|
|Bank Wire Transfer||Skrill|
|Bank Wire Transfer|